Did you know that love has a name?
Did you know that YOU are loved, and valued, and that you have a purpose in this broken, messed up, dumpster fire of a world in which we live?
Well, you are, and you do!
This is the place I hope to gather things that might help you understand the depth of God's love for YOU (and me!)
Check back often to see what's on my heart, and please... if there's somethings you're questioning, or a struggle you are going through, if you need someone to talk to or pray for you, REACH OUT. I'll do all I can to help.
May God bless you, and draw you close. May He show you mercy and give you grace. May He empower and encourage you to share His love with our world.
Ramblings, Thoughts, & Devotions
Click on a link below to read some of my thoughts
- Hope in the Face of Anxiety - A teaching that shares my experience with social anxiety.
- SOVEREIGN - Some thoughts on how God is in control.
- What, me worry? - Thoughts on the futility of fear and worry.
- Rooster Crows - Where will you be when the rooster crows?
- A Father's Love - Some things being a daddy has taught me.
- Will you answer? - Nicodemus didn't, will you?
- SEARCHING - Thoughts about God's call on my life.
- WAIT?! - How do you react when the answer is "wait?"
- Living Sacrifice? - Rambling thoughts about change.
- Skimming the Dross - Seeing God in the garbage.
- Loving and Giving - An imperfect person can still serve God.
- A Tale of Two Pauls - The struggle is real, so is God's mercy.